The Nonteam Treasury Blitz is to promote the nonteam by creating treasuries featuring participants from the previous challenge using Etsy's current merchandising themes.
Blitz treasuries are usually created between challenges, but feel free to create one anytime! Create as many as you'd like each week.
Megha from CassyzCutiez leads the blitzes. You can read her thread each Monday, on the discussion page, and leave your links there.
Nonteam Treasury Blitz Guidelines...
These treasuries will not be judged. They're an attempt to promote nonteam members and hopefully get some front page treasuries.
1. You MUST include 6 nonteam shops in the first twelve slots of your treasury.
You can find participating shops...
*** on the left sidebar of the blog,
*** by looking through the shop minis on the blog,
*** on our buyer account,
*** by searching the current tag (nonteamchallenge #) for all items on etsy,
*** in our current Challenge Entry thread.
** The sidebar list, minis, and buyer account will be updated by Tuesday each week with the shops that participated the *previous* week. It doesn't really matter which list you use and whether or not it's been updated. Just use whatever is up on the day that you make your blitz.
2. Blitzes are created around etsys's Merchandising Themes. Please check the blitz thread on the discussion page each Monday for the list of the current themes that we'll be using.
3. Tag your treasury as - nonteamblitz 1 (using the current number each week).
4. Tag your treasury with with the merchandising theme that you used.
5. Include a link to the blog in the treasury description.
6. Follow Etsy’s treasury Do's and Don'ts.
8. Don’t forget to leave a link to your treasury on the current blitz thread on the discussion page. Do not start your own thread.
So just Relax....Ignite your Creative Skills....and START!
(No changes have been made to our challenges. This is just something extra to promote the team. Creating Blitz treasuries is not required.)