Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Winning Treasury - Challenge #25

Some words from BurlapAndBlue......

Thank you all for the amazing and inspiring treasuries featuring my inspiration item-it was so hard to choose a favorite! I ended up choosing "A Pint of Raspberry, a Quart of Vintage, a Touch of Dream" for the mood it evoked and how well the items complemented each other."

Thanks!
Linda



A Pint of Raspberry, a Quart of Vintage, A Touch of Dream by naomishandiwork

Congrats to naomishandiwork! How about showing her treasury some NonTeam love?

She will be choosing the Inspiration Item for Challenge #26. She'll also be judging it.

Check back here on Thursday at noon (eastern time) for the start Challenge #26!

5 comments:

PinkGlitter said...

Beautiful treasury. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your well-earned win- your treasury is gorgeous, and I'm off to check it out now!

Kathy said...

Congratulations, a very beautiful treasury. K

FabricFascination said...

I took a look at naomishandiwork's shop, love it! I can't wait to see what she picks as our inspiration item.

flOwer bUcket bOUtique said...

I so loved that one! Yah!