Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Winning Treasury - Challenge #40

Some words from montagyoo......

I am so grateful for this opportunity! Thanks so much to Dotty for organizing and maintaining the the nonteam and to all 227 of you who made treasuries featuring my photo of crayons! I had a blast looking through all of them and was fascinated at the variety of directions you all took the challenge. There were lots of wonderful collections inspired by childhood, school, and art supplies... collections that urged me to make my mark and think outside the box...others that used books, movies, and famous quotations as their themes... I could go on forever! It was very, VERY difficult to narrow it down. I initially marked about 60 lists as favorites, then narrowed it to about 40, then 7, then 3, then, somehow, just one. When it came down to the wire, I was really looking for the list that made the best visual impact, and that turned out to be WIseApple's "back to school" list. It is classic and simple. The vintage items really take me back to my own school days, and I love the crispness of the boldly colored images against the white background--it makes the collection look clean, fresh, and brand new just like school supplies in August. I love it! Congrats to Nikki, and many thanks (again) to all of you who made this experience so much fun for me. :)

Sara



Back to School! by WiseApple

Congrats to WiseApple! How about showing her treasury some NonTeam love?
She will be choosing the Inspiration Item for Challenge #41. She'll also be judging it.

WiseApple sells vintage items. Obviously, they're all one-of-a-kind. Should her Inspiration Item sell before you've created your challenge treasury, please check the team discussion page or the blog. We'll post a second Inspiration Item for you to use. If #1 does sell and you've already created your treasury, don't edit it or create a second treasury. All treasuries will be judged together with one winner.

Check the team discussion page for a thread to make suggestions / predictions on the Inspiration Item.

Check back here on Thursday at noon (eastern time) for the start of Challenge #41!

1 comment:

Emily Gibbs said...

Congratulations WiseApple!