Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Winning Treasury - Challenge #43

Some words from karinagracejewelry......

First off I just want to thank you all for your hard work and dedication to this amazing non-team! Thank you Dotty for making this non-team what it is. I just love to continue watching it grow with more and more members everyday! Thank you to littlebrownpen for selecting me as the winner for nonteamchallenge 43. I feel so thrilled and so lucky that I was able to be a judge for the 2nd time! However, this time was not any easier. It was actually just as tough and intimidating as the first time. This time there were even more participants and the treasuries were again, amazingly beautiful. The range of themes and colors was just mind blowing. It was also the perfect weekend to be a judge as the weather here in New York was rainy and I had no plans whatsoever. Just sat at my computer with multiple cups of coffee and commented away on over 260 treasures! Wow! Thanks guys!

Now on to the winner! It was clear right away when I opened up this particular treasury. To me it was an instant winner. It melted my heart and touched my heart and even reminded me of one of my simple pleasures in life - "Baking on a Rainy Autumn Day" by VeritasCrafts. I absolutely adored this collection as I am an animal lover and I love to bake! I'm not so much a fan of cold, rainy autumn days but when I am stuck inside I always love to bake cakes, brownies, cookies or banana bread and be in good company with my Wheaten Terrier, Emma!

Thank you so much, VeritasCrafts for your wonderful collection and for getting my Citrine earrings on the front page of Etsy! I can't wait to see what you choose as the inspiration item for nonteamchallenge 44!

Thanks again to all who participated! Honorable mentions to come!

xo
Karen



Baking on a Rainy Autumn Day by VeritasCrafts

Congrats to VeritasCrafts! How about showing her treasury some NonTeam love?
She will be choosing the Inspiration Item for Challenge #44. She'll also be judging it.

Check the team discussion page for a "Laying Odds" thread to make suggestions / predictions on the Inspiration Item.

Check back here on Thursday at noon (eastern time) for the start of Challenge #44!

No comments: