Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Winning Treasury - Challenge #47

Some words from skeindalous......

Thank you to everyone who made a treasury with my yarn. It was an incredible weekend with 7 front pages. I had never been on the front page before. I am in awe of the work the admin must do to keep this nonteam running, thank you guys for all you do.

When I was saving my favorites I realized I had over half of them in my list. Narrowing down was incredibly difficult. There were several that just spoke to me and in the end I went with The House on the Hill is Haunted by Leedledee. It's beautiful, mysterious and haunting.

This team is amazing and I feel privileged to have been chosen by eljuks last week.



The House on the Hill is Haunted by leedledee

Congrats to leedledee! How about showing her treasury some NonTeam love?
She will be choosing the Inspiration Item for Challenge #48. She'll also be judging it.

Check the team discussion page for a "Laying Odds" thread to make suggestions / predictions on the Inspiration Item.

Check back here on Thursday at noon (eastern time) for the start of Challenge #48!

No comments: