Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Winning Treasury - Challenge #53

Some words from andreavida......

First of all I would like to express my thanks for everyone who applied for this week's challenge. It has been joyful to see the fantastic treasuries inspired by my little Flying Piggy. Some of them told tales of babies or politics, dreams or food (poor Piggy...). Some others were funny and many of them impossible. There were lots of colors, black and white, burgundy, purple, pink, green, blue and many many more. Congratulations for all of you who has unlimited fantasy, full of joy, ideas, thoughts and talent!
By the time I started to choose the best treasuries, I picked the best sixty-five, then twenty-two... But I couldn't manage to drop out more. I tried to develop more criteria, but finally I had to reconsider the rejected ones. I couldn't decide objectively...

The winner is TheJetty, and her Naked Impossibilia treasury. It is daring, unusual but harmonic. Congrats and many thanks for her!



Naked Impossibilia by TheJetty

Congrats to TheJetty! How about showing their treasury some NonTeam love?
They'll be choosing the Inspiration Item for Challenge #54. They'll also be judging it.

Check the team discussion page for a "Laying Odds" thread to make suggestions / predictions on the Inspiration Item. We only have today to help them choose their item, so please be sure to pop in.

Check back here on Thursday at noon (eastern time) for the start of Challenge #54!

No comments: