Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Winning Treasury - Challenge #59

Some words from ChatteJolie......

Wow! This last week has been amazing! I’d like to say a big “thank you” to Dana from AppleWhite for picking my Treasury and letting me have this experience, and to Dotty for running this challenge for us.

I’ve been playing along with the Nonteam challenge since I discovered it at #13 and I have to say I think it’s the most fun you can have on Etsy. I love seeing what one simple challenge item can inspire in so many different personalities – and to have that challenge item be an item from my little shop was truly an honor. I got to go along to a lot of different places on this challenge – winter wonderlands, MOD girl stories, Spy girl stories, Bad girl stories, Good girl stories, Holiday parties, trips to Europe, Mad Men, Fairy Tales and of course there were cats everywhere. They were all truly little pieces of art – and I thank all the participants for taking me along on this week’s journey.

I know this has been said many times before but here it is again – picking just one was a VERY difficult task. I finally chose “A Princess Is Born” by Som from Soms Studio.

I loved how the stark reds and whites were softened by the woodsy elements creating a crisp winter scene that is still warm and inviting – and I’m a sucker for a good fairy tale. So thank you Som and congratulations.



A Princess is born by SomsStudio

Congrats to SomsStudio! How about showing her treasury some NonTeam love?
She'll be choosing the Inspiration Item for Challenge #60. She'll also be judging it.

Check the team discussion page for a "Laying Odds" thread to make suggestions / predictions on the Inspiration Item. We only have today to help her choose her item, so please be sure to pop in.

Check back here on Thursday at noon (eastern time) for the start of Challenge #60!

No comments: