Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Winning Treasury - Challenge #60

Some words from SomsStudio......

When Dotty first informed me that ChatteJolie (thank you so much!) had picked my treasury as the winner, I was speechless! I won?? Then it all sank in slowly…and I was absolutely thrilled!

What an incredible week I had! I saw so many interpretations of my CZ Dandelion Earrings! As Winter, Snow, Sparkle, Shiny, Silver, Christmas, Bridal, Mermaids, Ocean, Spiky, Petals, Star, Fireworks and of course as Dandelions itself. Wow!! I loved each Treasury that you made and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I have found such great people on Etsy through treasuries and it is my joy and great pleasure to have ‘met’ all of you.

Choosing one out of so many was such a difficult task. I mulled over the entries, went back and forth for hours. Gosh!! So many lovely treasuries, so many fantastic ideas! I finally chose “She didn't know her own Strength” by Susie from SmiLeaGainCreations.

Susie's treasury was so beautiful and calming. I adored her play on warm ivory and the neutral color palette. Her theme and title was also unlike any other treasury. I strongly believe that as artisans, we are our pieces. Each piece that I make is a little bit of me. Susie chose to be different and that sealed the deal for me in the end. My Heartiest Congratulations to Susie!!



She didn't know her own Strength by SmiLeaGainCreations

Congrats to SmiLeaGainCreations! How about showing her treasury some NonTeam love?
She'll be choosing the Inspiration Item for Challenge #61. She'll also be judging it.

Check the team discussion page for a "Laying Odds" thread to make suggestions / predictions on the Inspiration Item. We only have today to help her choose her item, so please be sure to pop in.

Check back here on Thursday at noon (eastern time) for the start of Challenge #61!

No comments: