Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Winning Treasury Challenge #62

Some words from ShopMichl......

To all the amazing Nonteamies who made treasuries this week:

Thank you thank you thank you for taking a chunk of time from your holiday to regale us with your creativity! I had more fun than I've ever had on Etsy - it was SUCH a blast going through the collections and seeing my leaves scattered everywhere! Like every other judge, I found it brutally difficult to choose a favorite. I mean, REALLY, people - if you're ALL going to be geniuses, how the crap am I supposed to pick just one?

I had a great plan at the beginning - I would only 'favorite' the small percentage of T's that were absolutely for sure in the top ten percent. Epic fail! I believe I favorited 80% of you. The other 20% were beloved as well, and it killed me not to favorite them all - you see, I was forcing myself to be strong.

I fumed and fussed, and finally narrowed it down to about 100 treasuries. Any of which could have won - I went back and forth so many times I am now lying down with vertigo. In the end, I went with one that grabbed me early and never let go. It includes lots of artful objects that make me happy to imagine in my home.

Winner: a place where I can breath, by Kelly from 88editions

Happy new year, everyone! Here's wishing you all an incredible 2012 here on Etsy. Thanks again to Susie from SmiLeaGainCreations for picking me! Honorable mentions list coming soon...

Michelle from ShopMichL

a place where I can breath
by 88editions

Congrats to 88editions! How about showing her treasury some NonTeam love?
She'll be choosing the Inspiration Item for Challenge #63. She'll also be judging it.

Check the team discussion page for a "Laying Odds" thread to make suggestions / predictions on the Inspiration Item. We only have today to help her choose her item, so please be sure to pop in.

Check back here on Thursday at noon (eastern time) for the start of Challenge #63!


FabricFascination said...

Great choice!

Tina S said...

congratulations to Kelly! Her treasuries always capture my imagination, and I LOVE the 88editions shop!