Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Winning Treasury Challenge #67

Some words from sorrythankyou79

D E L I G H T E D (having great pleasure or delight)

That word sums up this entire experience for me!

I was Delighted to be chosen the winner of last week's nonteam challenge (Thank you Abby!)
I was Delighted that so many fabulous, thoughtful treasuries were made featuring my mint green book collection!
I was Delighted by this team's positive, supportive attitude.
I was Delighted by the creativity and artistry shown by this amazing team
I was Delighted by the winning treasury most of all.

When I first found out I was the winner--I was so excited I couldn't sleep...
I had so much to think about...What item should I choose for inspiration? How many people would make treasuries? Would they be awesome?
How would I pick a winner? All these thoughts running through my head.
I've been doing the non team challenge just about every week since week 21 or so! I really really wanted to win, but didn't think I ever would!
I discussed it with Mr Sorrythankyou79 and he had this helpful advice for picking a winner..."I think you should just do eenie, meenie, minie, mo..."
But "how hard could it be to pick a winner?" I thought.
I knew that one treasury would just SPEAK to me...and that would be the winner!
(What I didn't know was how many treasuries would SPEAK to me!!)

Choosing the winner really came down to my gut feeling, and a treasury that grabbed a hold of me, and didn't let go
and that was

Adventure by CatchSomeRaes

This is treasury perfection in my book! I love the clean look and feel--the perfect color choices. It just SPEAKS to me...what more can I say?

There were a few treasuries that came very close...but in the end, I went with the one that grabbed me in the beginning!
Thank you Sandy and Alex of CatchSomeRaes. Your treasury is beautiful, and I love it so much!

What a D E L I G H T F U L week!!

Thank you again Abby for choosing me as the winner! Thank you to all the treasury challenge participants...you made my week a very special and lovely one! I was so honored by all who took the time to create beautiful treasuries around my books!

I have to say one of my favorite parts of this whole challenge was the "Laying Odds" thread. It was so fun to see all the suggestions, and sweet words about my shop! Everyone was so kind and thoughtful...It made me want to try harder to be a part of that every week.

Thank you again to everyone who made this the most fun I've ever had on ETSY!


adventure
by CatchSomeRaes

Congrats to CatchSomeRaes! How about showing her treasury some NonTeam love?
She'll be choosing the Inspiration Item for Challenge #68. She'll also be judging it.

Check the team discussion page for a "Laying Odds" thread to make suggestions / predictions on the Inspiration Item. We only have today to help her choose her item, so please be sure to pop in.

Check back here on Thursday at noon (eastern time) for the start of Challenge #68!

No comments: