Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Winning Treasury Challenge #69

Some words from LaCocoRouge....

First off let me say...You Guys Are So Creative!

I truly enjoyed seeing all the creative ways in which Juliette was interpreted through concept, storyline, imagery, tones and fantasy. It goes to show you that creativity is more than the Front Page of Etsy - it is a mode, a mood, a feeling, a connection. Every single treasury that I watched from Thursday - Sunday each had their own personal tale to tell. Did you have fun with it? I know I smiled many times, read the titles, laughed out loud in delight, looked over the collections and wondered where the story would take me next.

Thank you for this.

It is truly inspiring to read your stories.

It was a challenge to narrow down the collections to the one that would make this week's collection history. In the end I had to go with aesthetic, tone, mood and collection. There were many that pulled me in by overall cohesiveness, boldness, sassy-ness or imagination.

grimmandgrete's interpretation was unassuming, quiet and mysterious and kept pulling me to look deeper. There were others that pulled my attention right away but I kept returning to this one. Unopened Letter.

Thank you to CatchSomeRaes for this opportunity and her amazing shop filled with inspiring items.

The torch this week passes to you grimmandgrete. I look forward to your inspiration item!



You have a limit of 18 tags. Use them wisely.
Oops, that tag already exists. Try again.
Sorry, that tag is restricted. Please try again.
Sorry, each tag is limited to 30 characters.
Unopened Letter by grimmandgrete

Congrats to grimmandgrete! How about showing her treasury some NonTeam love?
She'll be choosing the Inspiration Item for Challenge #70. She'll also be judging it.

Check the team discussion page for a "Laying Odds" thread to make suggestions / predictions on the Inspiration Item. We only have today to help her choose her item, so please be sure to pop in.

Check back here on Thursday at noon (eastern time) for the start of Challenge #70!

No comments: