Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Winning Treasury Challenge #72

Some words from Allami...

After discovering this fabulous team and challenge, like everyone who enters I always coveted a win. Not just for the publicity (although that is great) but to have the experience of being on the other end of the challenge, and thanks to NouveauTique I was given this wonderful opportunity.

Well what an experience it was. So much talent, so many generous and kind words, so much time and effort and I thank each and everyone of you individually for creating such spectacular treasuries around my Cute as a button...pendant necklace. So many journeys and tales told, it was a rollercoaster of emotions and one I shall always treaure :)

So all that is left to say is....And the winner is (drum roll please!)
The curious case by Andrea from LegalMissSunshine.

From the moment I opened the page I was entranced at the simplistic beauty which captured this romantic and bitter sweet tale to a tea! A tale of love, of loss, of wanting and of acceptance. I was simply blown away there is no other way to put it. I was totally captivated!
So Andrea I hope you enjoy your week as much as I have, it was a blast! I look forward to seeing what cool item from you shop will be chosen.

And if I may a very LARGE thank to NouveauTique for choosing my treasury and another to Sarah for all her help and support!

Go team Nonteam! You are (to quote Tina) simply the best ;D


The curious case by Andrea from LegalMissSunshine.

Congrats to LegalMissSunshine! How about showing her treasury some NonTeam love?
She'll be choosing the Inspiration Item for Challenge #73. She'll also be judging it.

Check the team discussion page for a "Laying Odds" thread to make suggestions / predictions on the Inspiration Item. We only have today to help her choose her item, so please be sure to pop in.

Check back here on Thursday at noon (eastern time) for the start of Challenge #73!

No comments: