Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Winning Treasury Challenge #79

Some words from FrenchAtticFinds...

I love treasuries. I love making them. I love being featured in them. And i love looking at them. I'm the kind of person who will stick around for an extra 15 minutes just to see what is on Front Page next. This week has been really special for me. Every treasury created during this challenge was like a small gift. And such fabulous curations they were! I was transported from the garden to the seaside, I spent time spring cleaning and going on picnics, and let me tell you, France never looked so beautiful in the spring as it did in your imaginations! But, as they say, there can be only one, and the one for me was "Your Heart is a Weapon" by Adriana of LaBiblioteca. It is such a crisp, modern curation, and i love the colours and the mood she created. There is so much talent featured here, and that's really what treasury curation is all about for me: giving a voice to the beautiful shops here on Etsy so their song can be heard by the most people possible. So thank you all for this wonderful week, and a special thank you to Tammie Bowden for selecting my little bird story and allowing me to take part in this adventure. Merci!



Your Heart Is A Weapon by LaBiblioteca

Congrats to LaBiblioteca! How about showing her treasury some NonTeam love?
She'll be choosing the Inspiration Item for Challenge #80. She'll also be judging it.

Check the team discussion page for a "Laying Odds" thread to make suggestions / predictions on the Inspiration Item. We only have today to help them choose their item, so please be sure to pop in.

Check back here on Thursday at noon (eastern time) for the start of Challenge #80!

1 comment:

Karla said...

Awesome! I am brand new to the team and I am trying to understand the whole process of the challenge. I already made my first blitz treasury, but looking forward on the Challenge one! Fun stuff :)