Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Winning Treasury Challenge #83

Some words from ChatteJolie....

Wow! This is my second time around and I thought I knew what to expect but this team just gets better and better with every challenge. I was literally blown away by the astounding stories that were told this week. There were sultry southern nights and soft spring mornings. There were father’s day surprises (wink, wink) and temptress’s galore. There were murder mysteries and movie sets – Maggie the Cat was well represented and Mrs. Robinson even made an appearance. To choose just one is impossible and I’ve changed my mind and my mood every few hours for the last two days. But finally I narrowed it down to 30 and then 20 and then…you get the picture. The winning treasury is…..

Boys Will Be Boys by Amanda from Annealed Heart
www.etsy.com/treasury/MTEzMDM1NzF8MjcyMDI3MzMwMw/boys-will-be-boys?index=1

What can I say about this wonderful T? I love everything about it – from the mid century vibe to the “so she had to man up” in the description. This treasury perfectly describes the sexy confident woman who would wear my inspiration slip dress. Thanks Amanda – and congrats – you’re gonna have a wild time.


Boys will be boys... by AnnealedHeart

Congrats to AnnealedHeart! How about showing her treasury some NonTeam love?
She'll be choosing the Inspiration Item for Challenge #84. She'll also be judging it.

Check the team discussion page for a "Laying Odds" thread to make suggestions / predictions on the Inspiration Item. We only have today to help them choose their item, so please be sure to pop in.

Check back here on Thursday at noon (eastern time) for the start of Challenge #84!

No comments: