Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Winning Treasury Challenge #85

Some words from sweetreverie...

What a fun week and such a wonderful opportunity it has been for me! I am truly honored by all of the beautiful compositions that my little Time Capsule necklace has been featured in, and grateful for all of the thought and effort each and every one of you put into your beautiful treasuries…I was so very impressed! And it was so neat to see the range of treasuries – many that I could never have imagined, myself – all inspired by the same item. The collections ranged from dark and tragic to sweet and romantic, and it was very difficult to choose just ONE! After much back and forth, however, I chose………

“Waiting…” by barefootbananas.
www.etsy.com/treasury/MTI3NTAzNDl8MjcyMjg5NjExMg/waiting

Not only is this collection a beautiful balance of color and texture and a wonderful variety of lovely items, but I felt as though it truly complimented the style and sentiment of my necklace...a single moment in time that lingers forever. Thank you!! :)

And a big ‘thank you’ to everyone that participated this week, our wonderful NonTeam leaders, and Amanda from AnnealedHeart who chose my treasury last week and gave me this awesome opportunity!


Waiting... by barefootbananas

Congrats to barefootbananas! How about showing her treasury some NonTeam love?
She'll be choosing the Inspiration Item for Challenge #86. She'll also be judging it.

Check the team discussion page for a "Laying Odds" thread to make suggestions / predictions on the Inspiration Item. We only have today to help them choose their item, so please be sure to pop in.

Check back here on Thursday at noon (eastern time) for the start of Challenge #86!

No comments: