Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Winning Treasury Challenge #86

Some words from barefootbananas...

What a week! As a second time judge I thought i knew what i was in for. Choosing my favorite "Alfred and Gazpacho adenture" was extremely difficult, but choosing a favorite this time was nearly impossible. I was blown away by the caliber of treasuries this week. So many were so good! I decided the only way to pick a winner was to narrow it down to 16 honorable mentions and then choose the winner from them. That was a huge task in itself because my little lady bugs were put in so many fantastic collections. Some of the most memorable adventures included gardens, parks, picnics, beaches and weddings. My ladybugs hung out with gnomes, the coolest teacher ever, someone named molly and escaped a horrific death from a dog in someone's backyard. The truth is any one of the 16 treasuries i ended up with could have won on any given day, but when it came down to it the chubby kid in me couldn't pass up a cookie picnic. I chose a woodland cookie picnic by fallingladies.

www.etsy.com/treasury/ODU0MDAzM3wyNzIyOTIxNTU0/a-woodland-cookie-picnic?...

Honestly i could have made this collection myself. Everything about it is perfect. The bright greens and small pops of red on white backgrounds make the collection look so fresh and clean. I'm totally into the agate jewelry craze and am positive i could survive on cookies alone. Thank you fallingladies for creating a treasury that is so totally me.

And before i forget, many thanks to all nonteamies who participated this week, a big shout out to the nonteam leaders and volunteers, and a special thanks to Amanda of A Sweet Reverie for giving my ladybugs their time to shine!


A Woodland Cookie Picnic by FallingLadies

Congrats to FallingLadies! How about showing her treasury some NonTeam love?
She'll be choosing the Inspiration Item for Challenge #87. She'll also be judging it.

Check the team discussion page for a "Laying Odds" thread to make suggestions / predictions on the Inspiration Item. We only have today to help them choose their item, so please be sure to pop in.

Check back here on Thursday at noon (eastern time) for the start of Challenge #87!

No comments: