Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Winning Treasury Challenge #90

Some words from KarmaRox...

Well after 88 attempts, no. 89 was the charm! I am a BRIDESMAID no more! Bwaaaaaahahahahaa! When Sarah DeMoss convoed me last Sunday night that I was the winner of last week's challenge, I was ecstatic! I wanted to convo each and every one of you to tell you the news! Do you know how hard it was for me to hold my tongue? ha ha

Thank you to Pam of Cocobythelake not only for choosing my treasury, but for giving me such an exceptional inspiration piece in her lovely quilt. It immediately made me think of my dear Grandmother as I have several quilts made by her and her Mother that are precious to me. Pam, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart! I am truly honored and humbled.

I went on many journeys this week from creepy to exceptionally precious and everywhere in between....the three little dollies brought out the best in all of you and I had so much fun opening each and every treasury to see which direction your minds went! I am so grateful to everyone who participated---it was my first week not making a treasury for the non-team event and while I had a blast, I also missed putting mine into the mix!

I narrowed it down to three, then added one and finally asked my daughter her thoughts. Together we picked www.etsy.com/treasury/NTIxMTcyNnwyNzIzMDMxMzUy/the-haunting-of-hill-hous... by sorrythankyou79 not only because it is right up my scary, little, dark alley but because it is also visually stunning.....Congrats to sorrythankyou79!
Love,
Karma


The Haunting of Hill House by sorrythankyou79 

Congrats to sorrythankyou79! How about showing her treasury some NonTeam love?
She'll be choosing the Inspiration Item for Challenge #91. She'll also be judging it.

Check the team discussion page for a "Laying Odds" thread to make suggestions / predictions on the Inspiration Item. We only have today to help them choose their item, so please be sure to pop in.

Check back here on Thursday at noon (eastern time) for the start of Challenge #91!

No comments: