Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Winning Treasury Challenge #91

Some words from sorrythankyou79...

When I was notified I won the non team challenge again--I couldn't believe it!
There is some SERIOUS competition in the treasury making department of the non team--and even although I LOVE making treasuries...the chance of winning is what keeps me coming back week after week after week! I've been participating since challenge 30, and have only missed 2 weeks since then!
This team is awesome.

Let me just say first: Thank you to KarmaRox for choosing me as last week's winner--and allowing me to have this fun week again! It's the BEST of Etsy-it really is! So fun, and makes you feel like the Queen of the Etsy world.

And a million thank you's to each and every participant in the non team challenge this week! It's you guys who make this team what it is...simply the BEST!! So positive, so talented, so creative, so fabulous...so NON TEAMish.

I had more fun going through the treasuries made with my books this week--and I cherish every one!

I picked
www.etsy.com/treasury/MTgyMTc1OTN8MjcyMDQ5ODc0Nw/a-bibliophiles-summer-v...

as the winner of this weeks challenge. In the end I narrowed it down to 7 treasuries, any of which could have been the winner--
but again (as last time) I had to go with my gut---and my gut said "a bibliophiles summer vacation" had to be it!

I love the colors, the finds and the overall feel of this wonderful treasury! Each time I look at it, I love it more. Thank you girlfromblueskies for making it--and sharing it!

Thanks again Sarah for all your work!!
Love this team!
Andrea


A Bibliophile's Summer Vacation Travelogue by JumpOffThePage

Congrats to JumpOffThePage! How about showing her treasury some NonTeam love?
She'll be choosing the Inspiration Item for Challenge #92. She'll also be judging it.

Check the team discussion page for a "Laying Odds" thread to make suggestions / predictions on the Inspiration Item. We only have today to help them choose their item, so please be sure to pop in.

Check back here on Thursday at noon (eastern time) for the start of Challenge #92!


No comments: