Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Winning Treasury Challenge #103

Some words from Exaltation...

Thank you so much to the whole nontreasury team for your inspiring creativity and for filling my week with so much beauty and support! I could not have expected the level of response I received from so many on this team and I just want to express my gratitude ~ you're all awesome! And a special superthanks to JunkyardGypsy for choosing my treasury "The Planets Are Aligned" last week. It was an honor!
Picking a winner for challenge #103 was the toughest thing I've done in a loooong time. There were so many treasuries that took my breath away. In the end, I chose Takoda Rain's "imagining dreamtime" treasury as the winner because I was so blown away by the beautiful composition of colors and the ethereal, surreal, magical feeling throughout. Each listing was something I loved and would personally purchase, and I could tell she put a lot of time and thought into curation. Also, in looking through her shop, I thought there would be a lot of beauty there to inspire the treasury-makers of next week's challenge. However, even once that decision was made, it was nearly impossible for me to narrow down the runners up. So I have nearly 20 runners up, each of whom could just as easily have won the full monty.

Everyone poured so much time and creativity into their galleries, it blows me away. I and my little "imagine" necklace have had so much fun this week!
Can't wait for the next challenge!

'imagining dreamtime..' by sacredspiritflow

Imagine Necklace - John Lennon Beatles Lyrics Jewelry - Silver Wire Wrapped Word - Inspirational Phrase Gift for her - Words of Wisdom - Exaltation
Landscape Photography- Sky- Blue Tones- Photography 8x12 Lustre Print - JenniferBrotchieHI
Dreamy Ethereal Portrait - Fine Art Photography - sparkly lights ivory cream woman portrait pale neutral 8x8 Fine Art Print - LupenGrainne
Surreal Photography, Dreamy Blue Moon Fantasy Nature, Full Moon Over Lake, Beautiful Fine Art Nature Photography 9" x 12" - KathyFornal
Feminine - MariamSitchinava
Tree Photography Landscape Photography Enchanted Woodland Dreamy Nature Golden brown Wood - MOONGARDENART
Labradorite Necklace, Oxidized Sterling Silver Wire Wrapped Blue Flash Labradorite Necklace - NaturallySterling
Tree photography - Plum Mauve Decor - Starry night sky - Fine Art Photograpy stars universe woodland art photograph 8x10 print - LupenGrainne
COLOMBIAN LEMURIAN Quartz Seed Crystal - AestheticsUnlimited2
Dreamy photography, white bedroom art,  White Cherry Blossoms Photo, landscape, 11x14 - Sweet Dreams - Photography print - SeeLifeShine
Over 50 pages of information on the gods and goddess used in wicca number 1 - eustaciavye20
Personalized Soup Mug Crop Circles Shabby Chic Pottery, Robin's Egg, Brown Rustic, Earthy, Inspirational Gift - Sacred Geometry - CropCircleClay
Moon Tree Sterling Silver and Moonstone Pendant - Original Design by Ethora - ethora
Handmade Beach Bride White Crochet Barefoot Sandals,Hippie Foot Thongs Crochet Accessories, Bridal, Bridesmaids, Summer, Beach - GoldenHandsDesign
Lion Watches Over Me - OnceUponWords
Moon and Star Necklace... Starry Night... In Pewter - EmilinaBallerina
Congrats to SpiritTribe!

 She'll be choosing the Inspiration Item for Challenge #104. She'll also be judging it. Check the team discussion page for a "Laying Odds" thread to make suggestions / predictions on the Inspiration Item. We only have today to help them choose their item, so please be sure to pop in.

No comments: