Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Winning Treasury Challenge #107

Some word from CircleofLifeVA...

When I got the message from Sarah last week, that I had won the treasury challenge, I was wildly excited! My husband asked if I had won a million dollars (treasury). It sure felt that way.

I want to thank Joanne from Vintage Rose Shop for choosing my treasury last week and allowing me this wonderful experience. Thank you to Sarah, our team captain; our leaders, Megha and Kim; and all of the volunteers who make the Nonteam a special place to be on Etsy. I enjoyed meeting so many of you through your treasury creations and your Etsy shops. I felt like I was visiting an amazing art gallery when I opened each treasury…all in the comfort of my house in the woods. My pinecone earrings danced through stories of gorgeous autumns, crisp winter days, perpetual spring, delightful collections of nature, weddings, architecture, joyful mixes of modern and vintage and the delights and turmoil of our daily lives as individuals, families and communities.
For me, it was about the treasury that drew me into the moment. How I felt when I opened it up, how each choice created the whole and how I kept wanting to go back to the place that was created. I found all of this in IrishVikingDesigns’ “Her friends watched in the shadows as she waited.” I loved the secrets of this woman, the companionship she had with nature, the lightness and darkness of the collection and the way my earrings slipped gently into her story. Sinead, thank you for your beautiful treasury and have yourself a fabulous week ahead.

I enjoyed each and every treasury and story that unfolded. Thank you so much for taking me along this journey with you.

'Her friends watched in the shadows as she waited' by IrishVikingDesigns

Earrings. pewter pinecones, yellow turquoise, sterling silver - CircleofLifeVA
Brown Beach Pottery Collection of Five - Jizo, Owls and Ikebana - LillaJizo
Leather Rose Clip - RobinMacKillop
Hanging Mason Jar Planter with drainage - Upcycled home & garden decor - Quart Sized Ball Jar herb and flower planter - BootsNGus design - BootsNGus
Fragrant Botanical Sachets Birch Tree Forest Grey and White Modern Woodland - Gardenmis
black and white photographs / fog / foggy / forest / trees / Forest Light / 8 x 10 print - NicholasBellPhoto
Leaping Wolf with Houses Archival Art Print - benconservato
Upcycled Tote, Vintage Quilt Top Large Bag, Hand Quilted Eco-friendly Purse - betsyandbess
Winter woodland. Composition. Grey monochrome leaves. Nature. Rustic. Wall decor. 20x20cm ( 8x8inches ) - peraboom
Forest - A4 PRINT - LucyDriscoll
Barn Owl 8 x 10 Metallic Photographic Print - BlackWillowSoul
Clay Antler Mobile inspired by the Black Forest - By Laurie Poast - POAST
vintage display globe - littlebyrdvintage
2 Yards Gray Ramie Blended 126cm WIDE A Yard, U2211 - UniqueShiny
Vintage Muffin Tin Hi-Test Aluminum - oldschoolfarm
5x7 Inch The Secret Conversation  Fine Art Print - deepwithinthearmoire

Congrats to IrishVikingDesigns! She'll be choosing the Inspiration Item for Challenge #107. She'll also be judging it. Check the team discussion page for a "Laying Odds" thread to make suggestions / predictions on the Inspiration Item. We only have today to help them choose their item, so please be sure to pop in.

1 comment: