Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Winning Treasury Challenge #113

Some words from 3Pearls...

I'd like to start with a huge thank you to Natalie for picking my treasury last week. It's been so much fun and what a wild ride! It starts with the surreal experience of receiving a convo from Sarah that I have won the Nonteam challenge - What?!? are you sure that's what it said? (re-read 4 or 5 times) It sure looks like it's legit. Accept the win (in a convo to Sarah because it still feels like a dream in real life) And when the treasuries begin, I think I'm handling it, but they just keep coming and they are all so wonderful. I try to be discriminating and ruthless and then my resolve dissolves and I have about 80 of them bookmarked. You've heard it before but I'm here to tell you one more time that it is REALLY hard to pick a winner. I so loved all the beautiful and enchanted forests and all the glamour and sparkle and of course the fabulous story telling. Heartfelt thanks to you all! The one I'm choosing charmed me (yup it put a spell on me). I loved all the picks, the sentiment behind it and just the sheer joy embodied therein. I choose "A smile is a curve that sets everything straight" by BB TAR.
www.etsy.com/treasury/MTI2OTExNDN8MjcyMzcxMzg2NA/a-smile-is-a-curve-that...
Let me be the first to congratulate you BB!
Hope you enjoy the ride :)

'A smile is a curve that sets everything straight :)' by BBTAR

Long Drop Earrings - Pine Cone and Leaf - Fall Fashion - Woodland Jewelry - Simplicity - 3pearls
Affirmation art print-a smile - mobijo
Caramel brown boyfriends sweater - founditgreat
Boho Chic San Francisco Cuff - A Truly Unique Hammered Patina Curved Cuff with Delicate, Unique Lines - amywaltz
Monaco blue crochet earrings Knit textile jewelry  by Aliquid - AliquidTextileJewels
Arm Hook in Bronze  (medium)- Individual wall hook - Nelles
Wrought Iron Wall Decor. Salvaged Architect. Cottage Chic Decor. Victorian Design. Hearts. Shabby Rusty Prim. - 3vintagehearts
Brown Silk Scarf - Natural Dye- Hand Dyed Silk Scarf - Fall Fashion -Gold Scarf -Autumn - TheSilkMoon
Tiger Eye Earrings, brown earrings, Oxidized Copper Wire Wrap Spiral Hoop Earrings, Tiny Dark Caramel Brown Beads, wirework, artisan jewelry - CookOnStrike
Crochet Snowboarding Beanie, Baby Alpaca Hat in light brown - Caheez
Industrial wood pulley - brown rustic farm shabby decor - reconstitutions
Blue Nose Eyeglass Stand Blond Moustache - ArtAkimbo
Arabesque Bangle, Autumn colors, Brown and Cream Victorian Swirls Bracelet, Romantic Bangle ohtteam - BeauMiracle
Eco Friendly Royal Blue Forget Me Not Flower Brooch Pin, Sterling Silver Botanical Jewelry, Floral Artisan Design... - TaylorsEclectic
Wind melody - modern wood sculpture, ooak hand carved wood statue - elaarte
Men Scarf - Electronic Circuit Print - Geek cowl -  brown, grey, blue - Malam

Congrats to BBTAR! She'll be choosing the Inspiration Item for Challenge #114. She'll also be judging it. Check the team discussion page for a "Laying Odds" thread to make suggestions / predictions on the Inspiration Item. We only have today to help them choose their item, so please be sure to pop in.

No comments: