A creative challenge open to all members of Etsy! Create a treasury around the Inspiration Item. Win the Challenge and the Inspiration Item for the next Challenge will be something of yours! Who knows how many treasuries will be created with your item!Sarah will be judging the Challenge this week. Because she is not an Etsy store owner, she got to choose an item from any shop on Etsy. It was totally up to her as to what she's was looking for. Make the best treasury you can and just maybe one of your items will be featured in our next Challenge! Please read the guidelines carefully before creating your treasury.
Our inspiration item is...
Non Slip Headband, Embroidered Red Pink, Asian Inspired by DeMossDesigns
Requirements for Participation in this Challenge...
Failure to follow these 8 steps will disqualify you from the challenge.
1. Read the guidelines.
2. Include the Inspiration Item in any of the first 12 spots (not as an alternate).
3. Leave a link to your treasury in our Entry thread on our team page before Sunday at noon eastern. Please leave it one time only. Judges and volunteers use this thread to find the current treasuries. You must leave your link in the correct thread by the deadline to have your treasury judged. Your link also needs to be there to have your shop added to the sidebar list and to be added to the buyer account.
4. Tag your treasury with "nonteamchallenge 116". (separated by a space before the number)
5. Be sure to include a link to the blog in the treasury description. If it doesn't fit into the description, you may leave it in the first comment. http://treasurychallengenonteam.blogspot.com/
6. Only one entry per person if you have more than one Etsy account. Only one entry per account if you have multiple people running a single shop.
7. Support other participants - View/Comment/Click on as many other treasuries in the Challenge as possible. Do not leave a link to your treasury in the comments of another's treasury.
8. Don't tag your non-team treasury with tags for other teams that you are a member of. Our non-team treasuries are not meant to promote your other teams.
*** Only participate if you'll be available to judge the next week's Challenge - and report the winning treasury by the next Tuesday. Judging is a hugely time-consuming job. There may be hundreds of treasuries. Please only participate if you have the time to judge next week.
*** Make sure that your shop is in compliance with ety's TOS. We won't promote shops that are resellers, blatant copyright infringers, purposeful mis-taggers, etc. Those shops are disqualified from winning challenges.
Highly Recommended (not required)...
* Become a follower of this blog to stay in touch with each new challenge, challenge winner, announcements, etc.
* Use the current challenge tag on your items to make it easier for others to include your items in treasuries. Only use this tag if you plan to create a challenge treasury THIS week. Please read the details here.
* Use items from other participating shops if you'd like and if their items fit your theme. There are three ways to find them.
1. Search the current challenge tag for all items on etsy. (Don't forget about our supplies and vintage shops!)
2. Visit our etsy buyer account to see items from shops that participated in the previous challenge.
3. See the left sidebar of the blog to find shop links.
* Replace missing items in your treasury. Don't replace sold items.
* Tweet, Facebook, Blog, etc to spread the word about your treasury and our Challenges.
* Convo people that you included in your treasury.
* Join us in our Chatting thread on our team page on Etsy.
* Come back next week to participate again! Time to make some treasuries! Please double-check the requirements above after you've created your treasury to be sure that you've fulfilled them all.
You have three days - until Sunday, noon eastern, to create your treasury and leave your link in the entry thread.
The winning treasury will be posted on Wednesday (noon - eastern).
The new Inspiration Item and the next Challenge will be posted on Thursday (noon - eastern). Eastern time is the same time zone that Etsy uses.