Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Winning Treasury Challenge #117

Some words from BBTAR...

I can not Thank enough all the NonTeam Challenge participants, organizers for making this Challenge such a Unique and a Beautiful experience for everyone. I want to Thank again Sarah for giving me the honor of being last week’s winner, her words are in my heart.

I want to Thank each one of you for using my pair of earrings as an inspiration and for imagining them as a mandala, or the dome of a cathedral, or a dream catcher, an oriental ornament, a geometric challenge, a circle of lace, a snowflake, a spider web, a tribal pattern, a Japanese figure, a wheel, a mythological maze, a circle of fractals, a spiritual symbol, a superhero sign, a planet, an atlas, a symbol leading to DaVinci Code, a spirographic figure, an indian, mexican, turkish, greek, persian shape, a sign of individuation….I was blown away.

I know how making a treasury is time consuming and I recognize the pleasure of creating one for the NonTeam, I am truly honored and I wanted to thank each one by writing a personal comment.
I’d like to wish a Great Week to this week’s winner : Stephanie Farley with “ It's Geometric, Watson”, I was charmed by its simplicity, delicacy and beauty.

www.etsy.com/treasury/MTEwODc0NzB8MjcyMzgxODM0NA/its-geometric-watson?in...
I looked and explored for hours every treasury again and again, not because I had to reduce my list of HM’s :) but also by pure pleasure :).

Congratulations and Thank you to all the participants and NonTeam Challenge lovers!

 'It's Geometric, Watson' by lacocorouge

Sugar Cube - iheartfink Handmade Hand Printed Geometric Print Womens Hoodie Hooded Top - iheartfink
Triangle Shapes Rubber Stamp (Wood Mounted), Original Geometric Design Set of 2 - HuntersHideaway
Hand painted leather necklace. Pink triangles. - CottonThread
Jane Austen Digital Art Print - Know Your Own Happiness - Geometric Honeycomb Southwest Inspired Aqua Red Brown - hairbrainedschemes
Ceramic Coasters, Tribal Pattern, set of 4 - mayagencic
Delicately delightful earrings, made with gold plated lasercut filigrees and opaque aqua blue and red czech crystal beads - BBTAR
Granny Square Love - Crochet Lace Glass Marbles - Febystan
star himmeli / hanging mobile / modern geometric sculpture - AMradio
Leaf Letterpress Note Card Set - Abstract Leaves Stationery Set - Flower, Spring, Summer, Tan, Taupe, Beige, Khaki - 10 pack (NAB1) - sweetharvey
Vintage Bird and Windsurf Pencil Set - meynenz
Modern Geometric Table Runner - Charcoal Grey and White Colors 96 inch long table runner - ProperPillow
Geometric pastel multicolor 2013 diary, handmade fabric cover with A6 week in view 2013 planner - greengrass2

Wall Decor l Art Block l Mod Polka Dots Rust Chartreuse Green Orange Wall hanging 5x5 copper Metallic Geometric Circles redtilestudio wood - redtilestudio
OOAK Polymer clay Earrings - JullMade
Geometric Arrow I - Original Watercolor - GeometricInk
White Wooden Brooch - Hand Drawn Geometry - Gx2homegrown
Congrats to LaCoCoRouge! She'll be choosing the Inspiration Item for Challenge #118. She'll also be judging it. Check the team discussion page for a "Laying Odds" thread to make suggestions / predictions on the Inspiration Item. We only have today to help them choose their item, so please be sure to pop in.

No comments: