Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Winning Treasury Challenge #125

Some words from ATwistOfWhimsy...

I have been playing in the NonTeam Challenge for over 80 weeks and this is my first win! I was genuinely surprised and delighted when I found out that TimesAndMores had chosen my treasury as last week’s winner. I am always so tickled if I make the Honorable Mentions list but winning? That was truly not expected and was just icing on the cake…and then some. I want to thank her for her beautiful inspiration and for giving me the opportunity to experience such an amazing week.

What a thrilling ride it has been! So many beautiful and creative treasuries all featuring little ol’ me. :) It was so much fun opening each one and discovering how everyone used my inspiration item to tell a story. I am so honored that so many of you chose to participate…and I’m thankful for those of you “behind the scenes” that organize this fabulous challenge each week.

As so many before me have said, it’s not easy choosing just one to be a winner. They were all winners in my book. But after narrowing it down first to 26, then to 14, the one I kept coming back to was EmeraldTownRaven’s “True love endures forever.” It brought out the little girl in me that loves fairy tales and still believes in happily ever after. It is so beautifully curated and made me feel like a princess just being included!

Congratulations, EmeraldTownRaven! And thanks again to all of you…you’re the best!!

Gayle

'True love endures forever' by EmeraldTownRaven

Bridal crown, Boho flower headpiece, baby's breath, wedding hair band - WHISPERS - whichgoose
Tree branches love heart - Valentines day - photograph natural  rustic wedding marriage white cottage chic Photograph 8x10 Wild Heart - LupenGrainne
Fabric Bridal Bouquet, Wedding Fabric Bouquet - MySecretFace
Let It Be Round Copper Pendant Necklace Inspirational Word Stamped Quote Simple Simplicity Minimalist - ATwistOfWhimsy
25 pcs - Light Blue Mulberry Paper Micro Rose buds - swettacraftsuplies
Venice photograph, Winter White, Snow, Romantic Travel Photography, Soft Pale Pastels - Sotto Voce - EyePoetryPhotography
Bunting Cake Topper in Mustard and Turquoise - PrettyFrenchThings
Diamond and 14k White Gold 1940's Ring Size 6 - WatchandWares
NEW Handmade Floral Bridal Sash in Blush Pink Dupioni Silk and Grey Satin with Rhinestone Beaded Leaves - FineNFleurie
Coffee sachet heart brown turquoise linen bowl fillers home decor kitchen decor aroma mint aqua rustic shabby chic - HandyHappyHearts
Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite - wall decal 24 x 23" - glassden
Mens Knitted Necktie Caspian Blue - vKnit
Chandelier with Dreamy lights, soft creamy tones, 8x10 photograph - janeheller
Eiffel Tower / Paris / mustard yellow and gray/yellow and grey romance watercolor print - kellybermudez
Mathilde--Lace and Tulle Wedding dress Etsy Exclusive - Leanimal
Love in Red Botanical Sachet Organic Wedding Favors Romantic Gift Valentine's Day - Gardenmis

Congrats to EmeraldTownRaven! She'll be choosing the Inspiration Item for Challenge #126. She'll also be judging it. Check the team discussion page for a "Laying Odds" thread to make suggestions / predictions on the Inspiration Item. We only have today to help them choose their item, so please be sure to pop in.

No comments: