Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Winning Treasury Challenge #135

 A few words from VivaEstelle...

First of all, I would like to give a HUGE thank you to Nicolas for choosing my T last week. The competition was stiff, I am glad he and I saw eye to eye on the one I created!
Wow, What a touching, dramatic and fun few days! This is the most talented group of people that I have ever seen! I have never cried upon viewing a treasury until this week, and it happened with two different ones. Everyone seems to know exactly what I like, what pushes my buttons, and they gave it to me! Lots of dark, rustic, dramatic, intensely emotional and meaningful representations this week. I hate when a judge says "they are all winners", but now I understand. I have narrowed it down to 22 that could easily win. So, this week there are 21 runner-ups and one winner. I will never be able to compete with Nicolas with his wonderful comments and categories, but here is my attempt:

'Don't Blink....for Hannah' by KarmaRox

The Face Of Despair - VirtuArt
Wire art/ personalised name necklace - Hannah - JigulinsHA
Little Angel Collection  - Sleeping Baby - Love - Peaceful - Serene - Photograph - Home/Office Decor - Wall Art - Heavenly - LattaPictures
With a Face Like That... - Lauraspix
Guardian Angel - dcandrews
GREAT piece of an Old Broken Italian Alabaster Statue Draped Waist and Legs of Venus de Milo AGED to Show Details - VivaEstelle
Pregnant Stomach - nancyroberts
Haunted rocking chair sepia solitary cemetery war tale horror New York death becomes The legend of Baron Von Steuben fine art photo - brandMOJOimages
Footprints On My Heart - libradragon
8x10 photograph - Nursery decor - Sad Little Teddy photo - Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt - 8x10 - sparksoffire
ecru soft sweet Rustic prairie girl hand dyed brand new knit laces vintage ruffles classic birthday flower girl wedding dress - kateblossom
Heartbreaking - chicalookate
expressive b&w Photoprint " Eva " 8,27x 11,7 inch, limited Edition, woman, sad, - fraubOLZadesign
Photo Necklace - 16mm round antiqued bronze pendant. - ThirteenthHaven
broken.  fine art photography, abstract, broken glass, vintage inspired photography - NearLife
Split - FREE SHIPPING - Print Broken Scratched Plastic Face Black Gray White Portrait Photo Art Surreal Creepy Sharp Edge - caryndrexl

WINNER:
Don't Blink....for Hannah by Karma of KarmaRox
www.etsy.com/treasury/NTEzNTUzOXwyNzIxODkzOTY3/dont-blinkfor-hannah
It took me an entire day before I could even comment on this T. The heart-wrenching, emotional story is probably the best T ever on etsy. Karma, thank you my dear friend for sharing. I hope you can relish in all of the positivity that this community has given you over the last few days. Bravo.....

Congrats to KarmaRox! She'll be choosing the Inspiration Item for Challenge #135. She'll also be judging it. Check the team discussion page for a "Laying Odds" thread to make suggestions / predictions on the Inspiration Item. We only have today to help them choose their item, so please be sure to pop in.

No comments: