Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Winning Treasury Challenge #139

A few words from dewdropdaisies...


Wow!
What a week the Non Teamies have given me! Believe me when I say that the distraction of looking through all these treasuries this week was a true gift. Thank you to adamandia & dina for giving me this opportunity.

My winning T was created out of a searching in my heart and soul for HOPE after learning that breast cancer has returned with a vengeance for one of my best friends. I've been drifting along in a haze for a few weeks. I finally returned to the conclusion that was in my heart all along and surrendered to my faith as my only hope. Maybe that beam of light--and hope-- will offer something to someone else who is searching and hurting.

Your light-hearted collections, witty assemblages, gothic ensembles and thought-provoking anthologies have been a welcome respite from reality this week. For that--I "Thank You All."

The actual decision-making was much harder than anticipated. I appreciated the attention to details and those that remained true to your own ideals and styles in creating your collections. I will comment more on that in my HM's. The "whittling down" process from a list of favorites was daunting. When I finally got down to the final five--I must admit one of those had used 2 images from the same shop and so had to be discounted as a finalist. Bummer. However, after much deliberation the winner was the treasury that first caught my eye with its simplicity in both message and visual beauty..."To Bring You My Love" by MoonlightShimmer.

Thanks!
Pam :~)


'To Bring You My Love' by MoonlightShimmer

Waiting for the Moment - Stairs, Stones and Wrought Iron Hand Rail 5x7 - BelAtelier
golden beige handmade silk organza hair comb- style 301 - mignonnehandmade
Little pod porcelain dish. - peifferStudios
Fine Detail - Photography - Weed, Macro, Writing, Dew, Dictionary, Dandelion, Neutral, Beige - Decor - gildinglilies
SECRET GARDEN Necklace in Nude Pink and Black with real pressed flowers in resin and an old painted key OOAK - Flutterbydaisy
Shabby White Frame Collection for Wedding or Home Decor - dewdropdaisies
Black Friday Etsy Cyber Monday Etsy, Glow, 5x7 Inch Print - ThisYearsGirl
Penguin  Poetry, Vintage Book Set - elitasvintage
Women felted slippers Will you be my bridesmaid - BureBureSlippers
Crafted greeting cards with envelopes - set of 4 handmade post thanks cards - pastel beige grey rustic - vintage style - europeanstreetteam - InghettaDesign
MadeToOrder .....Rustic   Beach  Shabby Champagne  Blush Tea Tan Beige Ivory Cream Vintage Inspired  Wedding Dress Altered Slip   "Rebecca" - petticoatpistol
leather purse - raw sugar - kikosattic
Page 47 Handmade Natural Solid Perfume Case REFILL - Vanilla, jasmine and notes of summertime seamlessly woven. - IlluminatedPerfume
Moth Art - Leopold - Butterflies and Moths Series - 8x10 - rustic Collage Art - papermoth
48 Wedding Kraft Circle Stickers with Hand-Stamped Initial & Date for Favors and Envelope Seals - woodandgrain
Digital Collage Sheet Vintage French Floral Embroidery Shabby Chic Linen Crackle Paint Texture Color  Commercial Use - LEXIBAGS


Congrats to MoonlightShimmer! She'll be choosing the Inspiration Item for Challenge #140. She'll also be judging it. Check the team discussion page for a "Laying Odds" thread to make suggestions / predictions on the Inspiration Item. We only have today to help them choose their item, so please be sure to pop in.

No comments: