Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Winning Treasury Challenge #141

Some words from smdesignsjewelry...

What an amazing experience this has been! I am so grateful to Julie for being inspired by my treasury and for giving me this opportunity.

You’ve all taken me (and my Peruvian music man) on a soulful journey. I’m honored that you all took the time to create beautiful treasuries and allowed me to be a part of them. A huge heartfelt thank you to each and every one of you for inspiring me and touching a little part of my soul!

The winning treasury that really stuck a chord with me and pulled at my heartstrings gets the “Can’t Get It Out Of My Head” award and it goes to… “He played, until he could not.” by Christy from poppyandpurl. I felt this treasury exuded the same passion and enduring spirit that is reflected in my “Music Speaks to the Soul” photograph.


'He played, until he could not.' by poppyandpurl

Graffiti photograph -  Rome photography print - Italy Trastevere wanderlust architecture street art ti amo sand blue rustic travel photo - photographybykarina
Vintage Pencil Portrait by Mac Carow - CaprockVintage
Guitar Photograph - Hand playing Fender guitar - 8 x 10 Fine Art Photograph, Acoustic Guitar Art, Sepia Music Print - PeachtreePark
Glitch Urban Photography - 5x7 Muted, BW, Abandoned, Dark, Monochromatic - atgiese
Cuzco Peru cobblestone street, Peruvian Fineart Photography for any decor - baublesNwhatnots
Gourd Shekere with Wooden Beads - AngelsGourden
11x14 Photograph. Indigenous South American woman in motion by Jay Koppelman. - IntuitImages
Vintage Guitar Pin/Brooch marked Spain - LilaRoseBoutique
Print, Musician Hands, Vancouver Canada 1955 - LeoBruce
Vintage Religious Mary - BucketTree
Music Speaks to the Soul - smdesignsjewelry
bad hair-do flower floral fine art photography summer warm neutral color brown - morningdewphoto
Peru Pima Cotton Tubular Ribbed Knit Designer Apparel Fabric - StitchedFabric
Open Casket Funeral- SET of 2- Eerie Color Polaroids- 1970s Vintage Photographs - EphemeraObscura
Silent Music - karensmithphotos
Heavenly Music - Angel Photograph - AngelArtCreations
Congrats to poppyandpurl! She'll be choosing the Inspiration Item for Challenge #142. She'll also be judging it. Check the team discussion page for a "Laying Odds" thread to make suggestions / predictions on the Inspiration Item. We only have today to help them choose their item, so please be sure to pop in.

No comments: