Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Winning Treasury #175

Some words from Sarah...

I would like to thank all of you for the opportunity to be involved with your amazing team and for taking the time to feature my tea cup in your wonderful treasuries! I would also like to thank EmeraldTownRaven for having chosen my treasury last week! I was taken by surprise and can honestly say I wasn't quite prepared for what was to come! It has been a true honor whilst being seriously difficult to judge and choose one winner of so many fantastic entries!! I truly do not know how I came to choose just one but when it came down to it, I finally managed! The treasury I've chosen as this weeks winner is "Knick Knack Paddy Whack" by Pamela Gladkowski.

I chose this entry because I fell in love with the bright and breezy yet cozy feel it invoked! I love vintage anything and this treasury was chalk full of fabulous vintage finds! I loved the play on the title its the name of my little shop! I felt like I was strolling through a summer flea market in a little hick town somewhere. It was quite beautifully done and I am flattered to have been a part of it! Congratulations Pamela and thank every single one of you again for your participation in this past challenge!!


'Knick Knack Paddy Whack' by pamelasjewelry

Vintage Glass Bottle Collection Three Clear Glass Bottles - rusticwrenantiques
Air Plant Planter with Air Plant - Aqua & Gold Triangles - ThriftedandMade
Tiffany blue tea cup set - SarahsNickNacks
black and white checked stretch cotton high waisted shorts swimwear - BOODWAH
Mint Numeral Vintage-Style Gas Station Number  - Minty Gallery Wrapped Canvas Wall Art 12x16x1.5 by Ryan Fowler - nativevermont
funky patchwork day skirt / cotton wrap skirt / tshirt skirt / jersey knit skirt  / upcycled skirt by CreoleSha - CreoleSha
Vintage 1920's Borden's Dairy Horse Drawn Delivery Cart Snapshot Photo - InteriorVintage
Nautical Decor, Lighthouse Photograph, Ocean, Sea, White, Red, Summer, July 4, Beach, Minimal Fine Art Print - To the Lighthouse - EyePoetryPhotography
Bond Gate Darlington County Durham England Vintage Postcard, Retro Shopping Scene with Old Cars, English Souvenir - VintagePackRat
Felted summer color slippers Pink Dots. - SimplicityOfFelt
Mint Decorative Pillow Cover in original 'Boardwalk' Print - custom cushion covers - SALE - ClothandINK
Giclee Art Print, size 22x32 cm. Watercolor portrait of a woman "fp80" blue, grass, violet,  magical, fantasy, children, childhood, dreams - PracowniaKBG
Albania horse cart B&W photo 8"x10" - EileenKovchokPhotos
Origami Lotus Flower Decoration or Favor // Cartes Postale paper - fishandlotus
Eames for Herman Miller Fiberglass Side Chair - LSX - Parchment Side Chair - Powder Coated Base - Step3CoOp
Yoga Mat Bag - Mod Pods in Red and Grey - Yoga Bag - effiehandmade


Congrats to Pamela!  She will be choosing the inspiration item for Challenge #176 from her shop pamelasjewelry.  She'll also be judging the Challenge.  Check the team discussion page for a "Laying Odds" thread to make suggestions / predictions on the inspiration item.  We only have today to help choose the item, so please be sure to pop in.

No comments: