Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Winning Treasury #179

Some words from Barbara...

First of all I would like to thank Susan for choosing my treasury as winner! I was so very happy about this win and I felt really honored!

Many thanks to all participants for your gorgeous, haunting, beautiful and inspiring treasuries! I was overwhelmed and it was really hard for me to choose a winner.

I picked Terri's treasury "The Last Goodbye" because it touched me at first sight and I couldn't stop looking at this farewell story so full of sadness and beauty at the same time. The sensitive storytelling evokes such an immediate bittersweet mood - just haunting.

Thank you so much Terri for this fantastic work of art!




Congrats to Terri!  She will be choosing the inspiration item for Challenge #180 from her shop StoneSongNecklaces.  She'll also be judging the Challenge.  Check the team discussion page for a "Laying Odds" thread to make suggestions / predictions on the inspiration item.  We only have today to help choose the item, so please be sure to pop in.

No comments: