Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Winning Treasury #181

Some words from Francine...

Thank you Terri for choosing my treasury.
It was an great honor to be chosen, with all those great treasuries.
A great big THANK YOU to all participants for your beautiful and inspiring treasuries.
This is a very talented team.
I was overwhelmed and it was difficult for me to choose a winner.

I have chosen as the wining Treasury: Kimberly C's "finding joy."

A wonderful and touching tribute in fading colors, filled with love for a dearest.
Every time I came back to this treasury it still fascinated me.
From the magnificent first row to the greens to the spinning hands and ending by the last photo.
Touching and recognizable.
Thank you Kimberly for making this beautiful tribute.


Congrats to Kimberly!  She will be choosing the inspiration item for Challenge #182 from her shop CoffeeStainedTags.  She'll also be judging the Challenge.  Check the team discussion page for a "Laying Odds" thread to make suggestions / predictions on the inspiration item.  We only have today to help choose the item, so please be sure to pop in. 

No comments: