Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Winning Treasury #182

Some words from Kimberly...

I want to thank Francine for choosing my treasury in last week's challenge. What a wonderful week this has been! This is a great team and I'm truly thankful to everyone who took time out of their schedule to make a treasury using my tags.

It goes without saying that judging these treasuries is hard, but there really is always one that keeps calling your name. This week, that treasury was, "Within Reach" by RefinedRetro.

The imagery is so rich and full of emotion. From the moment I first opened it, I was hooked. From the first frame to the last, it's just perfectly pieced together.




Congrats to Nilene!  She will be choosing the inspiration item for Challenge #183 from her shop RefinedRetro.  She'll also be judging the Challenge.  Check the team discussion page for a "Laying Odds" thread to make suggestions / predictions on the inspiration item.  We only have today to help choose the item, so please be sure to pop in.  

No comments: