Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Winning Treasury #183

Some words from Nilene...

First I would like to thank Kimberly for choosing my treasury in last week's challenge. It's been an extraordinary week. When I chose the Angel I was anxious to see what inspiration this amazing team would take from it. I was not disappointed. The treasuries were gorgeous! That my brooch sold during the challenge was icing on the cake! Thanks to all of you for participating.

One treasury this week was pure magic. Each time I opened it I saw something new - felt something different. By the end of the challenge we were great friends - old acquaintances. I *could* get technical and focus on the manipulation of the light or call attention to the layered textures, but I'd rather just introduce you to my friend - "Every day you play with the light of the universe" by Maxwell from artsdesireable.



Congrats to Maxwell & Susan!  They will be choosing the inspiration item for Challenge #184 from their shop artsdesireable.  They'll also be judging the Challenge.  Check the team discussion page for a "Laying Odds" thread to make suggestions / predictions on the inspiration item.  We only have today to help choose the item, so please be sure to pop in.  

No comments: