Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Winning Treasury #185

Some words from Helen...

I give thanks to Susan and Maxwell for selecting my treasury as the winner of their challenge, it was a delight to create.

I want to thank everyone who took the time out of their day to create a treasury. The stories told by the creative and imaginative people on the team were poignant, beautiful, humorous, ancient, mystical and earthy. Using Rock Child as a starting point; the whole became greater than the parts.

My winning choice gave me a beautiful story in both words and images, I felt honoured that my image had been the inspiration of Jenessa’s eleven times she came~ mosaic poetry driftingby.




Congrats to Jenessa!  She will be choosing the inspiration item for Challenge #186 from her shop driftingby.  She'll also be judging the Challenge.  Check the team discussion page for a "Laying Odds" thread to make suggestions / predictions on the inspiration item.  We only have today to help choose the item, so please be sure to pop in.   

No comments: