Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Winning Treasury #188

Some words from Martha...

I was so excited when I learned Ravit had picked my treasury last week…thank you so much, Ravit. It was an honor to be chosen and it was a pleasure to meet you through Etsy and enjoy your beautiful art and vision. I am always amazed how connected the world becomes when together we share our creative spirits. A special thank you to our team captain, Kellie, and the wonderful leaders and volunteers who work hard in so many ways to keep our team together.

It was a joy to open every single treasury and see each story unfold. Stories filled with joyful weddings, elegant opulence, dreams taking me anywhere I wanted to go, quiet moments, emotional moments, exuberant moments that made me smile and laugh and fairy tales that led my mind to magic places. I want to thank each of you for taking your time to create these beautiful art collections…I’ve always thought of treasuries that way.

There was one that kept pulling at my heartstrings…because she is a girl I know. A spirited girl of independence, strength, emotion and dreams. Days of joy and days of reflection, wishes fulfilled and contemplation of journeys ahead.

This week’s winner is A Girl I Know by Deanna Davis from MountainscapeStudios. Thank you, Deanna, for the beautiful images, emotions and story. I believe you touched our souls with the world you created in your treasury.




Congrats to Deanna!  She will be choosing the inspiration item for Challenge #189 from her shop MountainscapeStudios.  She'll also be judging the Challenge.  Check the team discussion page for a "Laying Odds" thread to make suggestions / predictions on the inspiration item.  We only have today to help choose the item, so please be sure to pop in.   

No comments: