Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Winning Treasury #194

Some words from Pat...

I want to thank Gwen for choosing my treasury last week.
I literally jumped for joy!
This last week was so much fun. Your treasuries were as varied as burnt toast is to world peace! I fell in and out of love, grieved and laughed. The hard part was choosing.
I narrowed it down to 27. Now I have 12, but I know which one I can't stop thinking about. It is provocative yet politically charged.

I choose:
the desolate garden by Rosie Rose






Congrats to Rosie!  She will be choosing the inspiration item for Challenge #195 from her shop RosieRoseDesigner.  She'll also be judging the Challenge.  Check the team discussion page for a "Laying Odds" thread to make suggestions / predictions on the inspiration item.  We only have today to help choose the item, so please be sure to pop in. 

No comments: