Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Winning Treasury #196

Some words from Susan...

Thank you to Rose Rose for choosing my treasury, as last weeks winner. The treasury almost made its self as the Cinderella Gown item was so strong and inspirational.

Thank you to all who made varied, interesting and magnificent treasuries they all made me pause to enjoy their individual creativity, quirkiness and tender beauty.
Maxwell and I did screen grabs and print outs of the short list, and spent a long time considering our winner for this challenge - what a difficult task. We both finally agreed it should be:

Karn's treasury The Past. Looking at the past without regret. Quietly dynamic, with subtle elegance in every image, thoughtful and beautifully composed collection. I came back and back to view this. It made me think of a quote which is pertinent to my life right now-

I have always known
That at last I would
Take this road, but yesterday
I did not know that it would be today.
Narihira





Congrats to Karn!  She will be choosing the inspiration item for Challenge #197 from her shop RiverSongBeads.  She'll also be judging the Challenge.  Check the team discussion page for a "Laying Odds" thread to make suggestions / predictions on the inspiration item.  We only have today to help choose the item, so please be sure to pop in. 

No comments: