Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Winning Treasury #197

Some words from Karn...

I was so thrilled to be chosen as the winner last week! Thank you so much Susan! I am so glad my collection touched you.

I also want to say thank you to all who participated. Week after week, people flex their amazing creativity to produce remarkable treasuries for the non-team challenge. I am so honored that you took time to do so this week. I was awed by the beauty, the originality, the poignant themes. Each treasury was special to me and worthy of a win. I hope I expressed that well enough in my treasury comments.

But alas, I must narrow my choices down to one.

My final decision on the winning treasury is….

Jessica’s Tracking the Elusive Iridescent Slack-Jawed Maknack.
Charles Dickens once wrote “there is nothing in the world so irresistibly contagious as laughter and good humor.” This is a core truth to me. Jessica’s witty theme and cheeky use of my beads made me laugh out loud. Additionally, the treasury was adventurous, well balanced, and beautiful. The perfect formula for a win!

Thank you again to everyone!

High Fives,
Karn




Congrats to Jessica!  She will be choosing the inspiration item for Challenge #198.  She'll also be judging the Challenge.  Check the team discussion page for a "Laying Odds" thread to make suggestions / predictions on the inspiration item.  We only have today to help choose the item, so please be sure to pop in. 

No comments: