Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Winning Treasury #199

Some words from Nilene...

First I would like to thank Jessica for choosing my entry last week. It was great fun to know I was the winner of "August Madness"!

Each week we know the judge is going to say how tough it was to pick a winner, but this week I was blown away by the entries. I laughed. I cried. My heart ached. You are creative, original and so full of heart. I thank you all for the gifts you gave me this past week.

In the end I chose the one that left me speechless. I still have a hard time putting my reaction into words because it was such a visceral experience. My choice is Karma's "Still he plays for her..."





Congrats to Karma!  She will be choosing the inspiration item for Challenge #200 from her shop KarmaRox.  She'll also be judging the Challenge.  Check the team discussion page for a "Laying Odds" thread to make suggestions / predictions on the inspiration item.  We only have today to help choose the item, so please be sure to pop in. 

No comments: