Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Winning Treasury #200

Some words from Karma...

First of all, a HUGE thank you to Nilene who chose my treasury, Still He Plays for Her, as the winner of Challenge #199. I am so very honored, Nilene, and so glad you liked the T!

Our 200th challenge was a riot! This week was full of laughs and memories and everyone's view of what was in the box was so much fun! You are such a creative bunch! There were so many amazing entries that, as usual, it was difficult to pick just one (I have about 20 HMs!). I instantly fell in love with one treasury because I have always thought how much fun it would be to have a Sugar Daddy---I just wouldn't have the nerve to actually do it! ha ha --- thank you, dear Sage---your treasury blew me away, made me laugh and it never left my mind! Please stop by and see Sage's creative (albeit naughty) entry Who's Your Sugar Daddy? ---she knows me too well!!




Congrats to Sage!  She will be choosing the inspiration item for Challenge #201 from her shop smdesignsjewelry.  She'll also be judging the Challenge.  Check the team discussion page for a "Laying Odds" thread to make suggestions / predictions on the inspiration item.  We only have today to help choose the item, so please be sure to pop in.  

No comments: