Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Winning Treasury #201

Some words from Sage...

Judging a challenge like NTC never seems to get any easier over time. In fact, I think it gets harder. I would like to thank Karma again for giving me this opportunity. I would also like to thank you all for allowing me to haiku you, even though some of my haiku sounded like bad fortune cookies. You all brought “Sculptural Poetry” to life in so many wondrous ways by giving it your own meaning. There was no shortage of me smiling, chuckling, pondering, oohing and aahing. I truly enjoyed viewing each and every treasury over and over again. I appreciate your time, artistry and creativity.

The treasury that edged its way to the top and won over my heart with hijinks and shenanigans is the marvelously whimsical and filmic “~the Escapades of a Poet” by Nicky and Gerda.




Congrats to Nicky & Gerda!  They will be choosing the inspiration item for Challenge #202 from their shop VonCliecXclusives.  They'll also be judging the Challenge.  Check the team discussion page for a "Laying Odds" thread to make suggestions / predictions on the inspiration item.  We only have today to help choose the item, so please be sure to pop in.   

No comments: