Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Winning Treasury #203

Some words from Eugenia...

The challenge 203 wasn't about creating treasuries, it was about creating art, paintings, stories.

So after reviewing the treasuries I just closed my eyes and tried to remember what treasury had the greatest impact on me.

Right away I just remembered Maxwell & Susan's My heart is like a singing bird.

Being a child I used to read tons of stories, and each time I read I imagined a world of fantasy. That world was resembling perfectly to Maxwell's treasury! A princess was involved, wearing a peachy dress. I just adored the depth of the wood created by those profound greens, the elephant which gave a little oriental touch, the graphic lines! Perfectly composed, what a great impact on my childish part of the brain and heart!




Congrats to Maxwell & Susan!  They will be choosing the inspiration item for Challenge #204 from their shop artsdesireable.  They'll also be judging the Challenge.  Check the team discussion page for a "Laying Odds" thread to make suggestions / predictions on the inspiration item.  We only have today to help choose the item, so please be sure to pop in.  

No comments: