Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Winning Treasury #204

Some words from Susan and Maxwell...

Challenge 204 - what a vivid and creatively wonderful experience this challenge was for me and Maxwell, our swallow swooped and soared with joy.
We spent hours going through each entry, finding it almost impossible to whittle down our list of favourites.
Our thanks to all who participated, each in your own unique creative way.

Thank you to Eugenia from BohemianSinShop for picking my treasury last week, I was thrilled, especially as I had been off the scene for so long.


Winner:
Follow me by Anna Lisa from niahmj

Firstly it was the 'lushness' of the colours. This collection even smelt to me of the African landscape and the sea I love so much. But more than anything it was the impact of the overall composition. I wouldn't have changed or altered a single image - a glorious journey home.
Thank you Anna Lisa.



Congrats to Anna Lisa!  She will be choosing the inspiration item for Challenge #205 from her shop niahmj.  She'll also be judging the Challenge.  Check the team discussion page for a "Laying Odds" thread to make suggestions / predictions on the inspiration item.  We only have today to help choose the item, so please be sure to pop in.  

No comments: