Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Winning Treasury #205

Some words from Anna Lisa...

I had really sooo much Fun with this Challenge & i am so happy that I listened to my boyfriend’s advice to take the raspberry sky as an inspiration item. So many absolutely wonderful and magical mind-blowing collections were created and as always it is sooo sooo hard to narrow it down. First I want to thank Susan for choosing my treasury last week, which gave me the opportunity for this magnificent experience. There were so many beautiful and wonderfully curated treasuries ~ thank you all so much for participating. And even when you have narrowed it down to twenty you love the most… it is still almost impossible to choose a winner. It was so hard for me this week. I had four absolute favorites which all could have been winners!!!!

My winner is Iva’s “There's Magic on This Earth” because it touched my heart the most. Besides that it is a visual treat of course…absolute stunning in its perfection. You can see the magic which the woman let out of the box sparkling around in the whole treasury. ~ The balance and the glow is perfect and also the reminder to us that we should live in the present and see the magic in the world in the moment, where we are right now. In nature, in books, in people, in the sky, in the rusty train tracks and in whimsical little miniature houses in the woods whenever we see them. Thank you so much for this Iva, and Congratulations* Your treasuries inspire me the most & I only started doing mine because I saw one of yours!!!





Congrats to Iva!  She will be choosing the inspiration item for Challenge #206 from her shop RustyandJoesScrap.  She'll also be judging the Challenge.  Check the team discussion page for a "Laying Odds" thread to make suggestions / predictions on the inspiration item.  We only have today to help choose the item, so please be sure to pop in.  

No comments: