Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Winning Treasury #207

Some words from Christy...

This was my second time winning the NonTeam Challenge, and it was just as exciting as the first... It is *always* amazing to see the creativity, humor, and depth of this team in action. Thanks to Iva for choosing my treasury last week, thanks to everyone who made a treasury with my quirky little onion hat, and thanks also to those who left wonderful, supportive, thoughtful comments on other team members' treasuries (especially since I wasn't able to start commenting until late Friday).

It was a trip to see the many places you took my hat - from Our Gang to the perils of industrialized food, beautiful gardens, mouthwatering flavors, and poignant (and sassy) presentations of boyhood. I truly loved them all. In the end, though, I found I couldn't resist a quirky, stylish, and seasonally appropriate costume drama - "Sit Still, This Won't Hurt a Bit" by Sarah from The Jetty. Congratulations, Sarah!




Congrats to Sarah!  She will be choosing the inspiration item for Challenge #208 from her shop TheJetty.  She'll also be judging the Challenge.  Check the team discussion page for a "Laying Odds" thread to make suggestions / predictions on the inspiration item.  We only have today to help choose the item, so please be sure to pop in.  

No comments: