Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Winning Treasury #208

Some words from Sarah...

There is hardly a thing more exciting on Etsy than winning the Nonteam Challenge, even making a sale pales in comparison, so it was with a thrill that I learned from Kellie I would judge this week's contest. I want to thank everyone who made a treasury for my little rope bracelets, I loved every single one and am grateful for the buzz of activity you all brought to my shop. I've decided to pick as the winner ancienesthetique's "Learning to Dance in the Rain."

It is a wild and crazy treasury full of thunderstorms, supercells, high winds, heavy rain (in the form of dangling keys), dancing and what, sunflowers? One image in particular drew me right into the treasury, the photo of a dark, circling storm, and sitting in the open spot at center of the maelstrom is a little person. I'm pretty sure that was me. (Upon closer inspection it was a little cloud.) Thank you, ancienesthetique, for your uniquely wonderful treasury!
Sarah
TheJetty




Congrats to ancienesthetique!  She will be choosing the inspiration item for Challenge #209 from her shop.  She'll also be judging the Challenge.  Check the team discussion page for a "Laying Odds" thread to make suggestions / predictions on the inspiration item.  We only have today to help choose the item, so please be sure to pop in.  

No comments: