Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Winning Treasury #216

Some words from Iva...

What a whirlwind this past week has been! Your treasuries kept pouring in and delighting me, all of them artistic, funny, zany and thoroughly enjoyable. I am very happy and grateful for this shower of abundance and for the fun-loving spirit and exuberant creativity with which you handled my toast lady. We were thrilled by the attention, if a little overwhelmed. :) I could have sworn one of her curlers fell out as she breathlessly rushed from one treasury party to another.

So thank you to each and every one of you for this torrent of creativity and playfulness. You have made my task harder because I couldn't simply rush by without thoroughly soaking myself in all this beauty, toast in hand. Trying to pick the winner occasionally felt like pulling teeth (my own), so after narrowing it down to six worthy winners I decided to follow my heart and go with the one which brought a smile to my face every single time I opened it to imbibe its soothing beauty.

My choice of winner(s) are Adamandia and Dina with their Retry. If it were possible to bottle the treasury, it would without a doubt serve as an excellent and highly reliable anti-depressant and mood boost. Looking at it I catch myself fantasizing about café latte, cream and milk, cheese cake, then strawberry cheese cake, caramel, marshmallows and hugs. Have I mentioned I'm lactose intolerant and also vegan? Bet you wish you knew that beforehand. Looking at this treasury I feel no stomach upset and no forbidden cravings, just comfort, tenderness and boundless love for the pure-hearted curators behind this chilled and heavenly slice of perfection.

Congratulations, girls! :)


Retry

Room To Movetoast - drawing printConceptual Artwork: Original Cut Paper Art---Things that could have been--8 x10Strong Pulse -  Abstract-  Free US Shipping - Original- White Pale Gray- Black-7.5x10"x1/8"
Photo Postcard - Graffiti "Thought" - Urban Photography -  Breaking Reality PhotographyFine Art Photography, Nature, Shore, Gold, Water Photography, Transparency, Beach Photography, Lake, Sand, Print - Dreaming. 8X12" or 16x24"Black and White Abstract Modern Art Linocut Poster Minimalist art 16x20Brown sea, ORIGINAL oil painting, brown abstract, small painting, gift for her
Paralel worlds-> inner circleSandy Toes, 16x24 printBlack and white ethereal abstract art Giclee Print on PaperModern Home Decor Abstract Minimalist Grey Landscape Modern Wall Art
Original Encaustic Painting, Mixed Media Art - "Nest"  Encaustic Art with real Bee Hive, Nature Art by Angela PetsisOn the New York City Street -Original Art, Painting, Illustration, Manhattan,Street,sepia, brown, monochromaticCity landscape 29 - Mixed media - A3 - Limited editionThe Tame Little birds of Notre Dame Paris - feeding from hand flying motion wings French Parisian culture  Fine Art Photograph 10x10

Powered By Toastie Studio - Etsy Tools


Congrats to Adamandia and Dina!  They will be choosing the inspiration item for Challenge #217 from their shop byartroom2.  They'll also be judging the Challenge.  Check the team discussion page for a "Laying Odds" thread to make suggestions / predictions on the inspiration item.  We only have today to help choose the item, so please be sure to pop in.