Challenge #1 is now closed to new entries.
This Challenge exceeded all of our expectations by far! Thank you all! Thank you volunteers for everything you're doing!
We ended up with at least 125 treasuries, all featuring AwakenJournaling's journal!
Thank you AwakenJournaling for judging! It's a lot of work. I so hope that in the end, all of the time spent on this will have been worth the shop exposure.
After this first challenge, we felt there were areas that needed improvement.
Challenge #2 will run a little differently. Here's how.....
* The challenge will run for just three days - Thursday to Sunday (noon - eastern).
* Each participant may enter only one treasury for each challenge. One treasury per person (not per shop or account).
* The judge will report the winning treasury to Dotty on Monday.
* The winning treasury will be announced Tuesday at noon (eastern time). It'll have some nice exposure as will the winner's shop before the next challenge begins. Perhaps the winning treasury will reach "hot" status with all of our views/clicks/comments.
* Challenge #3 will begin that next Thursday at noon (eastern time).
For Challenge #2 we'll have a new promo thread. We'll also have a chatting thread in Etc.
The list of shops on the left sidebar will change every week, reflecting the shops that participated in the *previous* Challenge. For example: After Challenge #1 ends, Sarah will make a list of all those that entered treasuries. These people will be left up throughout Challenge #2. At the end of Challenge #2, she will delete the first list and make a new list of all those that participated in challenge #2. These people will be left up through challenge #3 and so on. No need to leave comments anymore. We feel that this will be a much easier way of maintaining the list.
We're going to post Challenge #1's winning treasury when it's ready so that it and the winning shop get a bit of exposure before Challenge #2 begins.
The Inspiration Item and Challenge #2 will be posted this Thursday, October 21st at noon (eastern time).
While we wait for the next Challenge, if you feel like creating a treasury filled with NonTeam Members - just for fun and added exposure (not as part of a challenge), tag it with nonteamtreasury and include a link to our blog in the description. You can use the list of participating shops over on the sidebar. Then leave a comment on this page to have your treasury and shop link added to our growing list.
Thanks so much everyone for your participation and enthusiasm!