Challenge 12 is now closed. Please check back on Tuesday for the winner and on Thursday for the start of the next challenge.
****We're now using a nonteam tag on our items to make including members easier! Please read the details here.****
A creative challenge open to all members of Etsy!
Create a treasury around the Inspiration Item. Win the Challenge and the Inspiration Item for the next Challenge will be something of yours! Who knows how many treasuries will be created with your item!
Everyone is welcome to take part in this Challenge. There's no team to join.
ImpossiblyAlice will be judging the Challenge this week. It's totally up to her as to what she's looking for. Make the best treasury you can and just maybe one of your items will be featured in our next Challenge!
Please read the guidelines carefully before creating your treasury.
Our Inspiration Item is.....
Watercolor Cowl Knit With a Wool Blend from ImpossiblyAlice
Create one treasury using the Inspiration Item above as one item in your treasury. Fill the rest of the treasury with any other items on etsy. Follow etsy's treasury guidelines. Do not include any of your own items. Make your treasury awesome. Add descriptive tags and give it a creative title.
Use etsy's Merchandising Desk ideas when possible. Some possible themes/tags from January's Merchandising Desk -winter fashion, cozy style, outerwear, rich cozy fabrics, cowls, knit accessories, Valentine gifts for her.
You have three days - until Sunday, January 2nd, (noon - eastern) to create your treasury.
Requirements for Participation in this Challenge...
1. Read the guidelines. (Remember - only one entry per person)
2. Include the Inspiration Item in any of the first 12 spots (not as an alternate).
3. Tag your treasury with nonteamchallenge 12. (separated by a space) Be sure that it shows up in this search by the deadline for judging. (If your treasury doesn't show up there, it won't be judged.)
4. Be sure to include a link to the blog or this post in your treasury description. If it doesn't fit into the description, you may leave it in the first comment. http://treasurychallengenonteam.blogspot.com/2010/12/nonteam-treasury-challenge-12.html
5. Make sure that if you win, you'll be available to judge the next week's Challenge - and report the winning treasury by the next Monday.
6. Support other participants - View/Comment/Click on other treasuries in the Challenge.
Highly Recommended (not required)...
* Become a follower of this blog to stay in touch with each new challenge and challenge winner.
* Leave a link to your treasury in our new weekly promo thread by the deadline. Please don't leave a link in our ETC thread.
* Use the tag nonteamchallenge 12 on your items to make it easier for others to include your items in treasuries. Only use this tag if you plan to create a challenge treasury THIS week. Please read the details here.
* Use items from other participating shops if you'd like and if their items fit your theme. Search nonteamchallenge 12 for all items on etsy. (Don't forget about our supplies and vintage shops!)
* Keep your treasury updated during the Challenge. Replace sold/expired items. (Don't replace the Inspiration Item with something else should it sell.)
* Tweet, Facebook, Blog, etc to spread the word about your treasury and our Challenges.
* Convo people that you included in your treasury.
* Join us in our Challenge #12 chatting thread in Etc.
* Come back next week to participate again!
Time to make some treasuries!
Please double-check the requirements above after you've created your treasury to be sure that you've fulfilled them all.
This challenge ends Sunday, January 2nd (noon - eastern).
The winning treasury will be posted on Tuesday, January 4th (noon - eastern).
The new Inspiration Item, and the next Challenge will be posted on Thursday, January 6th (noon - eastern).