Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Winning Treasury - Challenge #12

Some words from ImpossiblyAlice......

Choosing only 1 winner for this challenge was harder than I ever imagined! I feel so honoured by the sheer number of beautiful, thoughtful, and creative treasuries. I know that a lot of people have still been busy with Christmas parties, New Years parties, and having their kids home from school so thank you for finding the time to participate!

Thank you so much everyone for this amazing experience! I really wish I could pick more than one winner but since I can only pick one, I choose Simple Pleasures of Winter by RELMOriginals. Where I live, it gets REALLY cold in the winter. Right after Christmas this year a deep freeze started, and it hasn't stopped yet. This treasury really encapsulates the rustic feeling of trying to get cozy on a cold winter's day. I can imagine myself in a cabin with the fire burning, some wool blankets, and hot chocolate! I love the rich winter fabrics and the subtle hints of colours that reflect my cowl.

I'm showing my top 10 favourite treasuries on my blog.

Thank you again to everyone who participated and I look forward to participating in the future!

Sheryl




Simple Pleasures of Winter by RELMoriginals

Congrats to RELMoriginals! How about showing her treasury some NonTeam love?

She will be choosing the Inspiration Item for Challenge #13. She'll also be judging it.

Check back here on Thursday at noon (eastern time) for the start Challenge #13!

***** We're adding a nonteam tag to our items to make including members' items in treasuries easier. Please read more about it here.*****

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

A well-deserved win! This was one of my favorites, too! Nice job!

Beaditi said...

Very well deserved win! Looking forward to the inspiration item...

Meanwhile, Happy New Year everyone :)

And some inpirational food for thought in 2011 ...

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4d1d5638b9308eef3658dc86/2011-on-etsyinspiration-comes-from?ref=pr_treasury

FabricFascination said...

Congrats RELMoriginals, a warm and cozy treasury.

newhopebeading said...

WOW what a pretty treasury!

StudioCherie said...

Love that treasury and I can hardly wait to see which of her beautiful items RELM chooses. What a fun project!

libertyo said...

winter gorgeous-ness. RELM's treasury was one of my faves too! Congrats on the win.

Raskol Ink. said...

i think a treasury is like making a mix tape and RELM rocked it. congratulations!

Sarah said...

Well done!!